recording and audio engineering information
I offer mobile recording services for artists and bands in the Perth region. I have a compact portable setup with 16 input channels, and a wide selection of studio-quality microphones. I can travel to your rehearsal space, house, or venue, record your performance, and mix the recordings into a track ready for mastering.
I have experience recording in a range of genres, including chamber ensembles, choirs, rock bands, jazz groups, experimental and improvised music, and singer/songwriters.
For live, public performances, permission must be obtained from the venue manager and sound tech, and adequate set up time allocated. For private performances or home recordings, options for mics and recording configurations should be discussed in advance to save time on the day.
Pricing is negotiable based on location, ensemble/ band size, and the complexity of the setup.
Please fill out the contact form with any enquiries.
- AKG C414 XLII x3
- sE Gemini
- Beesneez Lulu FET x2
- BLUE Microphones Baby Bottle
- AKG P220
- Audix ADX51 x3
- Audix D6
- Audix D4
- Audix D2 x3
- Audix i5
- Beyerdynamic TG180x x3
- AKG D5
- NUDE Stereo Blumlein Ribbon Microphone
- NUDE pencil condensers x2
- Michael Joly Oktava Mk 012
- 12 Gauge Microphones omni
- Numerous vintage dynamic 'vibe mics'
Interfaces and preamps
- Focusrite Clarett 8preX eight channels
- Focusrite Clarett Octopre eight channels
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 two channels
- Yamaha NS10 Studio Monitors
- Presonus Eris 3.5BT Studio Monitors
- Sennheiser HD650 Headphones
- Slate Digital plugin suite
- Soundtoys plugin suite
- iZotope plugin suite
- Native Instruments plugin suite
- EastWest sample libraries
- Spitfire London Contemporary Strings
- Numerous mixing and mastering plugins
- NI Komplete Kontrol S49 MIDI Controller
Perth Orchestra Collective
An Le (saxophonist)
Defying Gravity percussion ensemble
Eneksis chamber choir
Deb Stitt (singer/songwriter)
Abbey Bradstreet (classical guitarist)
WAAPA Classical Guitar Apartment